Privacy and Security
We may also collect personal information when you access Ezypay services via Facebook API, enter one of our competitions or contact us via social media. In this case, personal information such as information preference, data usage as well as viewing habits may also be retained.
This information is being collected for the purposes of processing your enquiry, registration or payment, keeping you informed of upcoming events and assisting us in improving our service to you. It may also be used for the purposes of providing you with information on other products and services offered by Ezypay and on products and services offered by third parties.
If you provide us with the information, you may receive from time to time, telephone calls, facsimiles and/or emails including our email newsletters or direct marketing containing promotional material. Such material may concern Ezypay’s products and services or products and services provided by third parties. If you do not want to receive any such promotional material, please contact us.
Generally, Ezypay will not disclose your personal information to any third-party, barring the following situations:
- Disclosure may be provided to authorized representatives of your account as per your consent
- External parties that assist us in managing your Ezypay account, which may include suppliers, collectors, data storage, management companies and advertisers.
- As required by law to government and enforcement agencies for investigating, and resolving complaints or disputes in regards to your Ezypay account.
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protecting Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
For more information, please kindly make an enquiry.
Ezypay’s data security guidelines are outlined in more detail below;
- Ezypay ensures that data and systems are protected and secure;
- Processes and policies are in place to ensure the banking sensitive information is encrypted where ever possible (As per PCI DSS);
- The network architecture has been designed using industry best practices;
- Ezypay’s internal and external network is protected by multiple firewalls;
- All systems have current anti-virus software installed; and
- Our website uses a 1024bit SSL Certificate and has 128 bit encryption.
If you have any concerns about the security of your data going through Ezypay, please kindly contact us.
We view the need to protect the privacy of our users and clientele very seriously, and will seek to thoroughly investigate any complaint received. We will then notify you of our decision in relation to the complaint as soon as the probe has been completed. In the rare event that we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your issue, you may also contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.